RainXchange™ by Aquascape Inc. adds the beauty of a water feature to a revolutionary system for capturing and reusing our most precious resource, water.
Traditional ways of rainwater harvesting do not add beauty or value to your home or office setting.
WHY RAINWATER HARVESTING?
The earth is known as the Blue Planet for a reason, it's no surprise that water is a dominant part of our everyday lives. The worlds current challenge is to improve the planet's water quality and then maintain clean and healthy water that supports all life forms in our diverse environment.
RAINWATER COLLECTION SYSTEMS MAKES DOLLARS AND "SENSE"
- Reduce water bills including city storm sewer charges
- Alleviate demand on municipal systems
- Avoid strict watering schedules
BETTER FOR YOUR LANDSCAPE THAN MUNICIPALLY TREATED WATER
- Rainwater is extremely rich in nutrients
- Using rainwater to irrigate will reduce fertilizer use
- No chemicals have been added to rainwater
THE RAINXCHANGE™ SYSTEM IS REVOLUTIONARY!
The Aquascape RainXchange™ Harvesting Systems are a revolutionary design that combines a recirculating decorative water feature with a sub-surface rainwater harvesting collection system.
- Clean, Filtered Water Collection & Storage - While you enjoy the benefits of a decorative water feature, the RainXchange™ Rainwater Harvesting System filters the stored water to prevent stagnation and growth of unhealthy bacteria.
- The RainXchange™ Rainwater Harvesting System reveals only a beautiful water feature that integrates easily into existing landscape.
- Collecting and storing the water underground maintains the integrity and beauty of your home and landscape.
- Wildlife Habitat - Because the water stored in the RainXchange™ System is constantly moving and being aerated, it becomes a sanctuary for wildlife.
- Water Feature Lifestyle - Enhanced landscaping improves property value and water features provide soothing sights and sounds that help you relax and de-stress in today’s busy world.
- Environmental Conservation - Capturing rainwater to operate the water feature creates true self-sustainability, drastically reducing the need for chemically-treated traditional water sources.
WHEN AMERICANS WERE ASKED TO RATE THEIR LEVEL OF WORRY ABOUT EACH OF 12 ENVIRONMENTAL CONCERNS, THE TOP 4 RELATED TO THE QUALITY OF WATER.- Gallup Poll, March 2008
DID YOU KNOW?
- 1 inch of rainfall on a 2,000 sq. ft. residential roof generates 1,250 gallons of water that can be reused.
- That same roof in a region receiving 30 inches of annual rainfall generates 41,000 gallons of reusable water.
- The average US household with a 10,000 square foot lot uses 5,000 gallons of water weekly for landscape irrigation.
- Running a sprinkler for 2 hours can use up to 500 gallons of water.
- The RainXchange™ allows you to collect thousands of gallons of water anywhere, even in the Desert!